This is a sticky post
Wohoo!! It's blogcandy time. I am stepping out in faith believing I will have 100 followers or more by the time this blog candy goes off, lol.(and once I have worked out how to do a sticky post, cough)
What fun I have had so far. I have learned so much, since I have been blogging. Didn't even know what a blog was let alone what to do with one. Now I am hooked. From a novice of no idea, to being a Design Team Member on 5 different teams. Wow. Love it. In this season of my life it's great. I also know that eventually I won't be able to spend as much time blogging. So I am enjoying it whilst I can.
Big Thankyou to all my wonderful bloggerfriends, followers and Dt members.
You are making my journey fun.
List of goodies:
Stamps: Magnolia Hawaii flower with butterfly
Flourishes: Birthday set
Clear Stamps: Flourishes
2 reels of ribbon ( 1 x pink, 1x white with gold edges)
10 pck of large flowers(9cm) in apricot
Set of chip board Buttons
Echo Park Paper pad 6 xx 6 inch : Victorian Gardens
6 double wings( 3 gold, 3 silver)
2 pk of embellies_hand bag and shoes, feathered ballerina)
1 roll of doublesided tape 6mm
1 Cuttlebug embossing folder large: checks
1 brass embossing corner
2 pks of 3d flowers
- Become a follower of my blog (but don't become a follower just because of the candy only)
- Post the picture on your sidebar with a link back to here (spread the news)
- Leave a comment ( still can't work out how to do inlinks thingy, so you will need to leave a comment and your blog url, thanks - until I can work out the froggy thing)
- Please only one entry person to make it fair of everyone
- Good luck
- close of blog candy will be the 21st of November 2011 (Which is my 30th Wedding Anniversary)
- I will send world wide, just be aware that it will take a while if you are overseas, as it's coming from Australia
- Winner will be drawn by the Inklintz thingy once I worked out how that works....
- Blessings Hilde