Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Cute girl with teddy and pins for challenges : LOVE

Hi again, just enjoyed playing with different colours today, really like how this has turned out. My first card using pins , the ones I got from Tracey.
The stamp image is from ( momentarily has escaped me, but  will put it here laterwhen I remember, lol)
Everything from my stash, I always colour with Pro markers.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Lexi's# 58: LOVE
Flourishes  : The beauty ofLove
One stop craft# 168 : For the one I love
Stamp with fun# 147: LOVE
Saturday Challenge: Hugs and Kisses
Everybody Art #179 : Love

7 comments:

  1. FAB card! The text is right ^-^love the colors and image =)Thank you for joining us at Lexi´s Creations. Tineke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, just love the sentiment with your image. Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining our "Hugs & Kisses" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hilde,
    This is fab. I love this gorgeous image, it's so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!I love the sweet stamp ! Thank you for joining Stamp with Fun this week.
    hugs tina46

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww.....how cute is this!!! Sweet image and love the sentiment!!! Thanks for playing the BBB Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete