Sunday, 2 June 2013

DT Card for the Sqirrel and the Fox # 45 : Winter/ Summer

Image from Saturated Canary

Hi everyone, hope you had a great week, well it's the Squirrel and the Fox time again, and this fortnight we are asking you to create a Summer or Winter card....Even though funnily enough the colours I chose are more wintery looking, the card is to be a Summer Card. I love these fresh colours and I added a Cherry blossom...just because.
I also added some tiny little pearls onto her pocket and her shoes...too cute...
I always use promarkers for my colouring. Papers and bits are all from my stash.
We are very blessed to have Saturated Canary as our sponsor, who couldn't use another great image from Krista? right? So get to it, I am looking forward to seeing your creations.
We also have a DT call on as one of the girls is leaving, so just add DT after your name when you enter and you might be working in our team very soon....go for it...
Blessings Hilde

I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:

A gem of a challenges#82: Summertime
Allsorts  # 209: Here come the girls
Charisma Cardz # 21: Divas
Fab n Funky # 173: For the girls
Stampartic : Summer

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, beautiful colours and nice summerfeeling in it :) Thanks for participating StampARTic challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous image and I really love blues and greens together.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Hilde. I like the green and the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fresh colours on your card Hilde, I love the image and how you've coloured her. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Here Come The Girls challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the sweet image and colours...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation. Great color scheme. Thanks for joining our "Divas" challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the colour combo! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty

    Thank you for joining this week at Fab'n'Funky

    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very beautiful card, thanks for joining us at AGOAC. Good Luck!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete