Sunday, 22 September 2013

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 53 : Happy Birthday


Hi everyone, hope you all had a great week, well it's the Squirrel and the Fox time again,
 and this fortnight our theme is:
Happy Birthday
My image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and isn't she just the cutest ? I always use pro markers for my colouring, papers are from my stash, and I had the little tutu embellishment sitting in my collection for ages, time to use it...it had already lost its stickyness, so I added a new dimension stickers on the back to lift it out from the card and added lots of glitz..hope you like it, blessings Hilde

I am also going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Inky Chicks # 232: Pretty in Pink
In the Pink # 28 : Bling it up
Papertake Weekly : Make it sparkle
Penny's Paper # 145 : 2 or more patternend paper ( if have 3)
4 Krafty Girlz # 2: Anything goes
My Creative Time : Birthday
I love Promarkers # 186: Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday # 98: Anything goes
Divas by Design ; Anything goes
Created with Love #58: Anything goes
Pink by design : Anything goes


10 comments:

  1. She is so sweet - I love Mo Manning stamps! Your coloring is great, Hilde.
    Have a great Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful make!
    Thank you so much for entering the 4 krafty girlz challenge!
    Best of Luck!
    Toni-Marie Price DT xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation and so thanks for sharing with us at Divas for Designs, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. She so cute!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    WHAT AN ADORABLE CARD ,SO GIRLY AND PRETTY,LOVE THAT LITTLE TUTU EMBELLIE
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so pretty! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just TOO CUTE!!!Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally adorable.. love the feathers...
    thanks for sharing it with us at In The Pink "Bling it up " challenge, this time. Good luck!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet little dancer. Adorable design. New follower here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for entering the 4 Krafty Girlz challenge with your creation and good luck. Tina-Maree DT xx feel free to enter the following challenges :)

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/149926178545903/ Glamoureyes

    http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete