Wednesday, 13 November 2013

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 15: Things with Wings add a stick pin



Hi everyone, hope you had a great start to the week, and have had a chance to do some creating...
This fortnight over at Crafting with Dragonflies we have a great challenge for you...
It's create a card with Stick pins and the theme is : Things with Wings
Now for me (those who know me) my thing is normally Dragonflies, I love, love Dragonflies...
but my second favourite are Butterflies and or Flowers....so  I chose Butterflies for my 'things with wings' subject... 
I used an image from Delicious Doodles, the papers are from my stash, as are the embellies, the ribbon is lime green gros grain, and I used a light gold liquid pearkls (I find it hard to stop making those dots) and the pins are two bought ones with a heart in green and light blue, and the other one is one I made...yep I did....the border punch is the butterfly one from MS..
I always use pro markers for my colouring and on the butterfly I think I might have used just a bit too much glitz...
Most of the cards I create are the square 15 x 15 cm or often the 14 x 14 cm...
 Hope you like it.....please hop on over to the main blog and find out what you can win, our sponsor for this challenge is: Crafts and Me
plus there is a freebie digi image for you 
and check out the gorgeous creations from my Team Mates...
Blessings Hilde

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Paper Playtime # 23: Sparkle
Challenges 4 Everybody # 33: Anything goes
Creative Creations# 23: Sparkle and Shine
Artistic Inspirations. # 67: Use a Sentiment
 Scribble and Scrap# 5 : Anything goes 
Blessings Ink : Glitter
Charizma Cards # 44: Anything goes
Sister Act # 32: Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts# 192: Use Glitter
Delightful Challenges : All that Glitters
Aud Sentiments# 93: Feminie




15 comments:

  1. Love the dots! Your card is so stunning - the colour combo I think and the clean lines. And maybe the sparkle too.... all superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Hilde - so much detail and layers. All made perfectly. Love the colours and of course the bling. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card beautiful image. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so beautiful Hilde and love your added glitter. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour combo Hilde. I love the butterfly border. Martha Stewart has some great punches and such good quality too.
    Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't believe there is any such thing as too much glitter, lol. I love your stick pins, very pretty. And your butterfly border is such a lovely compliment to your image.
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Hilde, I just love butterflies too. That main butterfly is just gorgeous, hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely Hilde! Such lovely colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    Stop by our new linky party blog An Inky Situation and Link Up!
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with Janis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the image and the butterfly is lovely hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and design. thank you for joining us at Artistic this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful creation! thanks for playing along with us this week at Creative Creations Challenges and our 'sparkle and Shine challenge :) good luck and we hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, lots of great details! Thanks for joining me over at my Amusing Challenge! So glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think you used too much glitz! I love the way the butterfly becomes the focal point. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie t

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card. Fab use of embellies.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete