Saturday, 10 December 2016

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 72 : Get your Christmas on - Last for the year






Hi everyone, Crafting with Dragonflies are asking to get your Christmas on, and make some gorgeous Christmas cards. If you are like me, then you will still need to make a bunch. I am up to 35 at the moment. Geeze. This will also be the last challenge for the year, and the blog will be having a  break, and start fresh in 2017.
So hop on over and join the fun.

My cards: 

Card 1: The stamp set is from Stamping up and I used silver embossing. I added some glitter dots.

Card 2.: My attempt at making a water colour christmas card. I used glitter for the string....I tried out my new water colour crayons for the baubles...interesting....
Need to practice a bit more I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment