Saturday, 7 January 2017

DT Card for SAS4Kids # 139: Valentines 4 Kids

Hi all, wow, already the 7th of January....How was your Christmas and New Year? I hope all went well, My family and I had a wonderful peaceful Christmas celebration and a quiet entry into the New Year....
SAS4Kids are starting off with a great card challenge: Valentines 4 Kids.
The image on my card is from one of our sponsors Bugaboo, and I just love it...so sweet. I always use Pro markers for my colouring and I just matted the image onto red card then onto a black card. I deliberately made the image to fit the card...the greeting is separate, but being a digital image I could put it right under the image. Awesome...love digi stamps.

Now hop on over to the main blog here and check out our sponsors and what prizes you can win. Blessing Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment