Saturday, 11 February 2017

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies, #74 : For the girls


Hi everyone, hope you are all well. Here in Sydney and all over the east coast of Australia, 
we are into week 4 of a massive heat wave, bushfires all over the place. It has cooled a little last night in Sydney, I was hoping it would stay that way for a while, but no, there are high temps forecast for tomorrow again....ugghh.

We had lost power for a while, so that is why I am late with my Challenge Card post for the Dragonflies. Hop on over to the main blog here, and check out the wonderful cards the Dragonfly Team have put together, and get into it. The theme this fornight is
One for the girls
That;s so easy....have fun.
My card: I had found some paper that I got for free ages ago, and just enhanced it with some liquid pearls, 3d dragonfly and I had this sentiment in my stash as well....hope you like it.
Blessings Hilde

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hilde, a superb card, love the peacocks and the extra liquid pearls give it a great effect, the soft colours are beautiful too. Hope you are able to enjoy the comfort air-con brings, we don't have much need for it up the mountains for most of the year and just close up and turn on a fan or two... the heat is not over yet but at least it has cooled off a little now... have a great week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes the mountains, a nice place to be when it is so hot. I am looking forward to Autumn, bring it on, lol. Blessings Hilde

      Delete