Saturday, 4 November 2017

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 93 : Use your stash plus bling

Welcome to my blog and thanks for looking. I hope you all had a great week. I have been crafting a lot lately as I also have started painting again. So much fun. 
This fortnight over at Crafting with Dragonflies we have a great challenge for you. 

Its: Use your stash plus bling

Pretty much everything on my card is from my stash anyway. I used DP that I have had for ages, and only 'found' it on the search for something else. I bought a whole string of those fabric roses and got them in beige. What was I thinking? First time I finally got to use that colour. I think it works quiet well. Plenty of bling on that card, and I used glitz on the rose as well, but the camera didn't pick it up.
Hope you like it. 
Hop on over to the main blog here, and check out the other cards the girls have made. Have fun!
Blessings Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment